Started working on a new huge project. This will be a A0-DIN sized map (9.933 x 14.043 pixels) in the style of my Mistique map. The first PS test-file already is over 4Gb in size… I tried cutting it into pieces but re-stitching won’t work with all the texturing. So I got the idea to split the layers in different files. So I now have different files for the sea, the land, etc. The files are about 2.5Gb, so I think I can manage this now. I think my client is setting up a WIP thread, so if that’s available, I’ll post a link.

 

Comments are closed.

Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.